Here’s another very simple recipe for you to enjoy if you need a refreshing drink 🙂
- 6 cups of cut up watermelon
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2–3 tablespoons of raw honey (or your desired choice of sweetener)
- Lime wedges (for serving)
Note: If you’re not a fan of sweets – you can omit the sweetener if you find that the watermelon is sweet enough for you.
- Blend the watermelon until it’s liquid
- Add in the lime juice and the 2 tbsp of raw honey in a blender until it’s smooth. Add 1 Tbsp. more agave, if desired.
- Strain into a large pitcher filled with ice and stir in 1/2 cup water.
- Serve over ice and garnish with lime wedges.
Note: This drink tastes better if the watermelon has been chilled 🙂