Today’s guest is Eric Koepp, co-founder of Skinesa, which is the first probiotic blend to be published in a leading American dermatology journal. Their clinical study has successfully demonstrated the effectiveness of the probiotic in supporting clear, healthy skin.
His eBook has a lot of great information and graphs on how probiotics work in the body, with fascinating research that you may have never heard about.
Their clinical study that was published in the dermatology journal was titled, the effect of “Oral Administration of a Mixture of Probiotic Strains on SCORAD Index and Use of Topical Steroids in Young Patients With Moderate Atopic Dermatitis,” which you can learn more about here.
You’ll learn a lot of interesting facts in this video podcast.
IN TODAY’S PODCAST, YOU WILL LEARN:
- The amount of time you need to take their probiotic for in order to notice an effect (hint: it takes more than 1 month!)
- How to look for a good probiotic that works for the skin
- Why some probiotics don’t work
- How long you should take probiotics before you see results
- Why there are can be hundreds of strains of probiotics (and how to choose the right one that works)
- Why the quality of probiotics is MORE important (than the quantity of probiotics)
- Why anyone can just package probiotics and sell it on the shelf
WATCH OR LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
If you’d like to listen to the audio only version, click below to listen.
Have a podcast question that you want to submit?
Click below to record a question and you’ll have a chance for it to be featured on the podcast!
(Note: by sending a voice message, you are agreeing to allow your question to be featured on the podcast).
Don’t forget to download Skinesa’s free “Probiotics for Skin” eBook here.
Want more eczema resources?
- Shop all eczema products
- Conqueror Dry Skin Soothing Balm
- Conqueror Eczema Academy group coaching program
- Eczema eBooks
- Calming Bath Treatment
- Eczema gloves
Abby is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist who helps clients achieve optimal health. She is passionate about seeing people use health and nutrition to transform lives. She hopes that her experiences and knowledge can help educate others on natural remedies that will help eczema. Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, or YouTube for more updates!
Disclaimer: All the information found on this website should be used for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace proper medical advice. Always consult a qualified health care provider before embarking on a health or supplement plan.