Hi, thanks for stopping by Prime Physique Nutrition!
I’m Abby, a Holistic Nutritionist who created this blog to share natural cures for eczema.
If you’re here, you (or a loved one) are likely suffering from eczema and are here to learn more about it. This site was originally created because I wasn’t able to find helpful healing resources when I was going through my serious flare ups.
You can say that this blog was born out of frustration.
Out of hopelessness.
Out of wanting to find healing, after suffering for eczema for over a decade.
I was tired of suffering from it.
And, ever since I found something that worked on my skin, I knew I wanted to share it with the world.
My goal for this site is to help bring you encouragement, and let you know that, you too, can heal from eczema.
Don’t give up hope.
You can also subscribe to my site (using the sign up button on the side bar) to sign up for regular updates and to receive my free guide, 10 Steps to Start Clearing Eczema.
Below are some links to help you start navigating my site.
> About me
Articles to get you started
New to the site? I’ve also compiled some of my most popular eczema articles if you’re not sure where to start:
- How I Overcame Eczema when Doctors said there was no Cure
- How the Elimination Diet Naturally cured My Eczema
- Why Healing Your Gut Will Improve Your Eczema
- What are the Best Body Moisturizers for Eczema?
- The Healing Crisis: Why Your Eczema Gets Worse Before It Gets Better
- Kathy’s Success Story After Years of Battling Eczema
- Laura and Cynthia’s Eczema Success Story
- Why Topical Steroid Withdrawal May Be Causing Your Eczema Flare Ups
- The Eczema Podcast #7: Baby Eczema, Severe Eczema & Topical Steroid Withdrawal (with Dr. Peter Lio)
- The Eczema Podcast #8: Healing Eczema, Root Causes & Eczema in Children (with Dr. Jason Lee)
- How Epsom Salts Can Heal Your Eczema and Bring You Relief
- How to choose the best probiotic to heal your eczema
- Diet and Eczema: Part 2 – How to use Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Cure Eczema Naturally
- Dating When You Have Eczema
- Causes of Eczema
- 5 Reasons Why Your Eczema Isn’t Healing
- Review: Lyonsleaf Healing Calendula Cream: Natural Treatment for Eczema
- The Eczema Cure: Why Doctors Can’t Cure Eczema
You can also visit my Eczema Guide for an entire archive of articles dedicated to curing eczema naturally, my Shop for resources, or visit my list of Recommended products I love for things that I love.
Thank you to the testimonials I get from people who visit my site! It really inspires me to keep doing what I do
Here are a few:
“Oh wow your website is amazing!!! You are my life saviour! Seriously. I will go by your elimination diet and purchase coconut oil definitely! I will tell all my friends in Czech about your page and spread your wisdom! I wish I could give you the favour back because what you do is truly amazing and inspiring! Thanks for opening my eyes on what I eat and put on my skin, you cannot imagine how much it means to me Abby, GREAT THANKS” – Denisa B.
“Thank you Abby for creating this blog. You have brought light and courage into our lives. We have a 10 yr old daughter that has been struggling with eczema for the last 8 months or so and were losing patience before my wife Martha found your blog to the point where we were considering to bring our daughter to one of those medical centers that supposedly treat eczema (children’s hospital in Boston, a jewish center in Denver and I believe another center in Chicago). Your blog reminded us about a very important step when treating eczema, which is changing the diet, which we were supposed to do a while ago, but we lost control of it. We are now going to work on a diet plan for our daughter. Thank you again and God Bless you.” – Jaime & Martha
“Hi Abby, I usually don’t reach out to bloggers, but I have to tell you that I am so relieved, happy and grateful to have stumbled upon your blog today! As a frustrated girl dealing with eczema for much of my life, THANK YOU for sharing your insight, expertise, and experiences. I can’t wait to read more and look forward to finally improving my skin’s condition naturally. With gratitude, Mui.”
“I just wanted to let you know that you are amazing! you really are an inspiration. I have been going through a really hard time the past year with eczema and still struggling while trying to take care of my newborn. Your site has really helped me.” – Liz
Thank you for reading this and for stopping by my site!
I wanted to end this off by saying that I’m grateful that you came by to visit. And if you’ve made it this far I’d love for you to say hi over at my Facebook page.
Would love to connect with you!