In this episode, you’ll learn all about how digestion, food allergies, and nutrition affect eczema. I’m excited to interview Joy McCarthy, who’s an author, Holistic Nutritionist, nutrition expert on Global TV’s Morning Show, a professional speaker, and Faculty Member at the Institute of Holistic Nutrition.
To check out the video interview, interview notes or the full blog post for this podcast, click here: http://wp.me/p41rtB-O5
What We Cover in Today’s Podcast:
- How digestion affects the skin
- Why good digestion is important in healing eczema
- Why eating proper foods will help your skin
- Types of foods that will help your eczema
- Food allergy tests that help
- Nutrients that will help heal your skin
- Why stress affects your eczema
- Kefir & dairy in relation to eczema
- How healthy fats & protein help eczema
Subscribe to The Eczema Podcast on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/eczema-podcast-health-tips/id946310812?mt=2
You can also follow me on:
Thanks for listening!