Dr. Greenberg is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor (ND) who founded the Center for Integrative Dermatology. She is passionate about natural skin care and believes that many of today’s chronic skin diseases can be healed by using evidence-based alternative treatments.
Dr. Greenberg attended Bastyr’s naturopathic medical school. While there she received advanced clinical training with leading experts in dermatology at the University of Washington Medical School and Seattle Children’s Hospital.
You can get in touch with her here.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How you can repair a barrier that’s been damaged by eczema, TSW & steroids
- How are staphylococcus aureus and skin pH levels related?
- How your nose is tied to staphylococcus aureus
- Why do we need to treat the nose & mouth when it comes to eczema & TSW?
- Why is staphylococcus aureus found in the gut too?
- How can no moisture treatment (NMT) help eczema & topical steroid withdrawal (TSW)?
I hope this episode encourages you today!
WATCH OR LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
If you’d like to listen to the audio-only version, click below to listen.
Have a podcast question that you want to submit?
Click below to record a question and you’ll have a chance for it to be featured on the podcast!
(Note: by sending a voice message, you are agreeing to allow your question to be featured on the podcast).
If you want to hear everything she shared, head on over to iTunes, Spotify, or Google Play to listen to it.
Want more eczema resources?
- Shop all eczema products
- Conqueror Dry Skin Soothing Balm
- Conqueror Eczema Academy group coaching program
- Calming Bath Treatment
- Eczema gloves
Abby is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist who helps clients achieve optimal health. She is passionate about seeing people use health and nutrition to transform lives. She hopes that her experiences and knowledge can help educate others on natural remedies that will help eczema. Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, or YouTube for more updates!
Disclaimer: All the information found on this website should be used for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace proper medical advice. Always consult a qualified health care provider before embarking on a health or supplement plan.